It governs the privacy terms of our website, located at
www.aznaturalmedicine.com, sub-domains, plug-ins and any associated web-based and mobile applications (collectively, “Website”), owned and operated by Arizona Natural Medicine Physicians, PLLC dba Arizona Natural Medicine®.
•Before or at the time of collecting personally identifiable information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
•We will collect and use personally identifiable information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
•We will only retain personally identifiable information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
•We will collect personally identifiable information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
•Personally identifiable information should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete and up-to-date.
•We will protect personally identifiable information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
•We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personally identifiable information.
These terms have meanings as described below.
Information We Collect. Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website. As a Visitor, you can browse our website to find out more about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
Computer Information Collected. When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered Non-Personal Information. We also collect the following:
- Geographical Information.When you use a mobile device, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to determine the city you are located within and display information with relevant data or advertisements. We will not share your current location with other users or partners. If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you should turn off the location services for the mobile application located in your account settings or in your mobile phone settings and/or within the mobile application.
- Automatic Information.We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
- Log Data.Like many Website operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- Surveys.We occasionally survey visitors to our site. The information from these surveys is used in aggregated, de-identified form to help us understand the needs of our visitors so that we can improve our site. The information may be shared with third parties with whom we have a business relationship. We generally do not ask for information in surveys that would personally identify you; if we do request contact information for follow-up, you may decline to provide it. If survey respondents provide personal information (such as an email address) in a survey, it is shared only with those people who need to see it to respond to the question or request, or with third parties who perform data management services for our site. Those third parties have agreed to keep all data from surveys confidential.
We do not permit users under the age of 18 to register with the Website. If a user is under the age of 13, under the Child’s Online Privacy Security Act, no Website operator can require, as a condition to involvement in an activity to divulge more details than is reasonably required. We abide by these rules. If a person under 18 submits their email address when sending us an email in our “Contact Us” area, we will make use of the e-mail address to respond to a one-time demand from such person and afterwards delete the e-mail address. In case we collect and maintain Personally Identifiable Information relating to a child under 13, the parent may send out an email to us to review, alter and/or erase such info as well as to decline to enable any additional collection or use of the child’s information.
How We Use Your Information. We use Information we receive from you as follows:
- With your Consent.When you consent or direct us to share the personal information. This happens when you submit your information through many of our Services.
- Customizing Our Website. We may use Information along with any computer information we receive to customize our Website.
- Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Website (i.e. payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
- Data Aggregation. We retain the right to collect and use any Non-Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
- Legally Required Releases of Information, We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Users; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of Inspire Me Media, LLC, the Website, our Users, employees and affiliates.
Opt-Out. We offer you the chance to “opt-out” of having your Personally Identifiable Information used for particular functions when we ask you for this detail. When you register for the Website, if you do not want to receive any additional material or notifications from us, you can show your preference on our registration form.
Security. The security of your Personally Identifiable Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We utilize practical protection measures to safeguard against the loss, abuse, and modification of the individual data under our control. Personally Identifiable Information is kept in a secured database and always sent out by means of an encrypted SSL method when supported by your web browser. No Web or e-mail transmission is ever totally protected or mistake cost-free. For example, email sent out to or from the Website may not be protected. You must take unique care in deciding what info you send to us by means of e-mail
Applicable law. Arizona Natural Medicine Physicians, PLLC dba Arizona Natural Medicine® is based in the United States and you acknowledge that the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the United States, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.